The HUCI aims to internationalize Hokkaido University further by fostering world leaders who are able to contribute to the resolution of global issues. We envision these leaders will address contemporary issues, represent the frontier spirit as they forge new ways ahead, and contribute to the development of human welfare and society.
Hallmarks of Internationalization
- Continuous commitment to addressing global issues in education and research
- Strategic pooling of distinctive educational and research resources gathered globally
- Maintaining lasting ties with alumni, especially those who live internationally
- Increasing the creation of global collaborative networks for education and research
- Increasing venues for educational and research activities
- Providing an all-around education whose quality attracts future leaders from all over the world