Event | February 08, 2017
The Active Connector Career Fair is a special event for international researchers (DC, PD). Interviews will be conducted in English.
The International Human Resource Development Program of Hokkaido University (I-HoP) will conduct their first AC Virtual Career Fair. This fair is offered by Active Connector, a recruiting agency specializing in searching for talented foreigners and connecting them with Japanese companies. If you are interested in applying to any of these 67 open positions (use bookmark view after opening PDF file), we highly encourage you to apply for this event. Please note that this program is only available for doctorate students and post-doctoral researchers from abroad.
- Position in client relations (communicating with professionals working in museums, galleries, etc.)
- Consultant position at a leading global strategic consulting firm
- Overseas business development manager (starting from PR/Marketing)
- General Management Trainee (future business manager in Germany)
- Global Business Developer of Renewable Energy (no Japanese is required)
- Application Developer for “Factory IoT” (no Japanese i s required)
- Artificial Intelligence Data Scientist (no Japanese is required)
- Data Engineer at a leading global Japanese apparel group (no Japanese is required)
- Engineer for foreign language education (no Japanese is required)
- Hardware engineer for an innovative deep learning company
- RF Engineer with a small company specializing in space (no Japanese is required)
- System (Embedded) Engineer at a company specializing in drones (no Japanese is required)
- Various engineer positions specializing in semiconductors (no Japanese is required)
- Product Development Engineer (no Japanese is required)
- Electronic Engineer
- R&D for high-tech company specializing in making innovative materials for space exploration
Mr. Sebastian Heradia, Career Consultant
Mid-Campus Open Laboratory Bldg #2, 2nd floor (Meeting Room, I-HoP)
2/8/2017 (Weds.) – 2/9/2017 (Thurs.)
Each participant will be notified of their time slot beforehand.
Hokkaido University doctoral course students and postdocs
■ Application deadline
1/31/2017 (Tues.) at 15:00
■ Max participants
■ How to register
You must be registered in the Hi-System. If you are not yet registered, please do so here. After you are registered in the Hi-System, please apply directly to the event here. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “申し込む/Apply”. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail within three business days, please contact I-HoP (contact details below).
Front Office for Human Resource Education and Development, Hokkaido University