Call for Tutors for PFF Workshop 2017

University News | July 14, 2017

Center for Teaching and Learning is offering 6 assistantship/tutor positions for people who qualify.

Please check the information below for more details.

(click to get PDF)

※ In case of international students, please make sure you obtained a permission from the Immigration office to engage in part-time work.

The required documents to apply to do part-time work are as follows:

(1) Passport

(2) Residence Card

(3) Student ID Card

(4) Application for Permission to Engage in Activity Other than That Permitted under the Status of Residence Previously Granted (the form is available at the Immigration Bureau, and can also be downloaded from the Ministry of Justice website)