Students can use their summer or spring breaks to take part in short-term programs hosted by some of our partner institutions.
In the academic year of 2015, 239 students went to the following countries and universities:
- Australia (University of New South Wales)
- Estonia (University of Tartu)
- New Zealand (The University of Auckland)
- Republic of Korea (Chungnam National University, Chonbuk National University)
- Spain (University of Alcalá)
- U.S.A. (University of Hawai’i at Manoa, Portland State University, Arizona State University)
Participating in these extremely enriching programs allows students to learn both the language and culture of the country they choose to go to.