The following information is for applicants of Hokkaido University who wish to enter as Special Audit Students at the Graduate Level – 2017-2018.
|Special Audit Student (Graduate) -SAS-|
|Program Details||Half year or full year programs in which students are assigned to a particular graduate school and take classes related to their specialized area together with full-time students.|
|Application Form||Issued on nomination basis|
|Nomination Deadline||[Fall Semester 2017] March 28, 2017|
|[Spring Semester 2018] October 10, 2017|
China Scholarship Council (CSC) – Chinese Universities only
CSC applicants must be nominated by the following deadlines:
[Fall Semester 2017] March 1, 2017 [Spring Semester 2018] September 1, 2017
[Fall Semester 2017] April 28, 2017
[Spring Semester 2018] November 10, 2017
[Fall Semester 2017] Around July 2017
[Spring Semester 2018] Around January 2018
(half year or full year)
[Fall Semester 2017] October 1, 2017 – March 31, 2018
|[Spring Semester 2018] April 1, 2018 – September 30, 2018|
|Number of Students||
Decided on a yearly basis.
There will be a screening at each graduate school. Not all applicants will be accepted.
Students who meet the following:
1. High academic record at home university in the field of desired faculty
2. *Equivalent to JLPT level N2 or higher (preferably native level) *depending on a graduate school.
3. Enrollment at home university:
Exchange students are required to be enrolled at their home university as a full-time student during the entire period of exchange.
1. Home university coordinator nominates students by submitting the nomination sheet.
* The nomination sheet will be provided on request basis.
2. Hokkaido University provides the latest application form based on the nomination.
3. Students prepare the application documents.
4. Home university coordinator submits the application documents.
5. Hokkaido University screens the application.
6. Hokkaido University notifies the screening results and gives further instruction.
1. Application form
2. Certificate of Enrollment from Home University
3. Recommendation letter
4. Transcript of academic record
5. Photocopy of Certificate of JLPT
6. Photocopy of passport
7. Three photos (3×4 cm, color and clear)
This is general information and the required documents may vary depending on graduate schools.
|Credits||Credits and grades are issued for each semester. (Excl. Japanese language classes)|
|Accommodation||University dormitory / Room assignment is decided by Hokkaido University.|