Obtaining your Student Card

The department which you are enrolled in will issue you your student ID card. If you go to the Academic Affairs division of your department with a passport sized photo, it can be produced on the spot. Please carry your student ID card with you at all times. In the event it is lost or stolen, please apply for a replacement at the same location you originally created it.

Updated on   April 14, 2017