- The university reserves the right to remove unlawful, abusive, and inappropriate comments from any of its social media accounts.
- The university is not responsible for any damages or inaccuracies which may result from posts by external parties made on social media.
- Although we encourage people to interact with us via hashtags, comments, and sharing photos, these must be done in a respectful manner. Offenses to this rule will be removed.
- Please note that shares, retweets, and all posts made on social media are public. Be careful when sharing any personal information.
- The views expressed by contributors of the university do not necessarily reflect the views of the university.
- The university’s official social media accounts may follow other users, comment, or retweet when it’s considered appropriate.
- Our accounts may be closed without notification.
- We do not officially answer inquiries on social media. Please send your inquiries via the university’s website. To get in touch, see our Contact Us page.
Updated on March 18, 2020